Turns out he is the coolest teacher and wanted to go into pre-med his freshman year...took the same class he's teaching and decided to go to Johns Hopkins to be an MD in psych. I'm having lunch with him mid July so hopefully I can jump in and work with him on some research. (which I already have done a little for extra credit).
Besides that I've been enjoying my freshman year. My roommate is great. Last night he went to watch a movie with a girl at 2. I got a phone call at 4 and he was locked out of the building. and I guess the convo went something like this (I don't remember it at all)
Josh: Hey, wanna come let me in down stairs. I'm locked out.
Me:wdhelockedout?whersnadfm
Josh: Yeah I don't know what you just said but I really hope you're coming.
haha we're good friends now and he has a scooter and so we play dodge ball and scooter at the same time down our dorm hallway.
SO since college is about trying new things, I've been trying to get out and do things I haven't done before...well at least not a lot.
went and had a campfire in the woods...but didnt camp.
Had fun with my new printer and put up pictures of friends and family.
And finally...I'm ironing my clothes. Yes mom, even some t-shirts, not just my dress shirts!I may need to buy new clothes cause I could end up destroying them with the iron...on accident :(
I miss you guys! I love it up here and am having lots of fun. Miss the babies, and proud of Alex!
4 comments:
Three weeks isn't over yet ladie's man! (:
I'm glad you're having fun and learning too! I like the picture of Baby Stan. We miss you!
Yo bro... can you email me those pictures you have up on your wall? The picture of stanton is precious!
i like the double date...you forgot the "thanks to adrienne..." yes i set you up with cute girls! now your turn to make friends with hot older brothers!!
You are so cute! I can't believe you are in college, I don't think it has settled in my head yet. Your mom would be so proud you are ironing your clothes.
Post a Comment