BYU has kept me incredibly busy yet has somehow been so much fun. I think the more you go to class and the more you study and work, the more you accomplish, and at the end of the class you feel like you've done something- and that makes it all worth it. I still have yet to experience the moment where you can sigh and say, "All done!" but I'm enjoying the semester and exploring my career options. (photography, genetics, Spanish, microbiology, Neuroscience, working for National Geographic, and learning how to cook...some how.)
One of my classes is a prep course for the Spain study abroad. It gets me SO pumped to go, I'm really excited to be able to leave the country and see Spain and get to just speak Spanish. It's shocking how much I miss speaking in Spanish. I try to at any opportunity and sometimes I even still pray in Spanish. But having my gmail and computer in Spanish can only do so much. The only downside of the study abroad is leaving home AGAIN. I would love to just have some time in Arizona (for more than 4 days), but I know the chance of studying abroad only peaks its head up at a very precise time in my life and this is it. So I'm getting ready and getting excited.
I think this blog will replace my journal while I am gone so it will have some of my adventuras en EspaƱa by the end of next month.
In other news: I cannot explain how much I love music haha, being home from the mission is great because of the variety of music. I know it sounds so insignificant but holy SMOKES it's nice. It makes me miss the days of being in a band, I think that would be such a fun life.
Going home for the weekend was great, it's good to know none of us have grown up regardless of how long we've been separated.
-MC
No comments:
Post a Comment