We wanted to take a trip with Alex before he left on his mission, so we flew to Portland, OR and drove to Seattle, WA and found fun things to do along the way.

The entire day before the trip, I was sick on the couch, throwing up, and feeling completely miserable. We flew to Portland and I barely made it onto the plane. We took off and I took some medicine and fell asleep the whole time. We landed, ate, and hiked to some waterfalls. Within a few hours of being there I felt a lot better.





We made it to Seattle in good time. We had a lot of time to explore the city and the water's edge. We went on a harbor cruise tour


And we ate at a really cool seafood place where they dump your seafood onto the table and you eat it with your hands, a bib, and a wooden mallet.

We saw Seattle from the Needle during a nice storm
Went Kayaking
Went to the market
saw the EMP museum
And went to the aquarium


It was all in all a great trip


And we even saw Soren!
No comments:
Post a Comment