Fall Semester hasn't been half bad. The work load is nothing too crazy, even though kids complain about it all the time. Summer up here helped me find a way to stay organized and calm. But now I'm up here again, meeting a lot of people and surprisingly going to bed at about 12 every night.
remember jayden? This is me being stupid.
As for everything else, it's all going smooth. every morning I wake up at 730 and go to my 8 o clock chemistry class every single morning. It's been about 50 degrees every morning and last night I did my laundry. I didn't want to dry all my shirts, so I hung some up in my closet to dry. In chemistry there's something called conservation of mass, when you burn something, nothing is created or destroyed, just rearrangement and transportation. the mass is the same. Last night in my closet, there was a conservation of condensation. I opened my closet this morning and almost every single shirt in there was wet. including my sweatshirt. So I hiked across campus in damp jeans, shirt underwear and jacket. luckily I had dry socks.
For another class we are growing an ear of corn in each of our rooms. I'll make sure to update on the progress of ours.
Miss you all!
4 comments:
Sounds like you're having fun!! Nice picture of the grass.. and take pictures of the new cannon center :)
You definitely look like you are having fun. I am glad. Is going to bed at 12pm a good thing or a bad thing? Cuz when I was in college - that was definitely considered early. Have fun cuz! Love you tons.
I'm afraid I don't remember Jayden. Tell her sorry...whoever she is. Very cool grass picture though. You're so photographically artistic!
Wow, you've grown up so much! You're not the cute little boy I remember, now your handsome young man! It looks like you are having a great time, and I know your family is so proud of you! Good luck with EVERYTHING! :o) Love the closet story BTW!
Post a Comment